You're in Fairport - There are things to do!
While in our village and the Rochester area check these out! Pam, the manager of the Inn on Church, would be happy to secure tickets or obtain additional information for you prior to your arrival. This is not a complete listing - that would take pages!
- Fairport Brewing Company - http://fairportbrewing.com
- Triphammer Bierwerks - http://www.triphammerbierwerks.com
- Erie Canal Boat Company (kayak & canoe rental) - www.eriecanalboatcompany.com
- Colonial Belle (Erie Canal Cruise) - http://www.colonialbelle.com
- Crescent Trails (extensive local hiking trails) - http://www.perinton.org/Departments/Parks/hikingctha
Fairport Festivals and Events
- Fairport Information - Find It In Fairport - http://www.finditinfairport.com
- Memorial Day Parade - the parade route is right out front!
- Canal Days - First full weekend in June - www.fairportcanaldays.com
- July 4th Parade - the parade route is right out front!
- Music & Food Festival - late August - walk to 3 stages of music and many local food vendors- http://www.fairportmusicfestival.com
- Scarecrow Festival - Saturday of Columbus Day Weekend
- Oktoberfest -Friday & Saturday of Columbus Weekend www.facebook.com/FairportOktoberfest
In a Car
- Susan B. Anthony House - http://susanbanthonyhouse.org/index.php
- Casa Larga Vineyards - https://www.casalarga.com
- Genesee Country Museum - https://www.gcv.org
- Montezuma Wildlife Refuge - https://www.fws.gov/refuge/montezuma
- Visit Rochester - a listing of all the happenings in the Rochester Area - http://www.visitrochester.com
Exploring Upstate New York
- Cycle the Erie Canal - Parks and Trails New York - https://www.ptny.org/cycle-the-erie-canal/annual-bike-tour
- Crush Beer and Wine Tours - https://crushbeerwinetours.com
The Inn on Church offers a Wine Tour package!
An excerpt from the Crush website -
We offers the most exciting public and private group tours through the verdant, rolling hills of the Finger Lake Winelands, and an opportunity for all our guests to get an unforgettable taste of what they have to offer. With us, you’ll sip, swirl, and savor with custom wine touring agendas – all hand-crafted by Sommelier and wine author Andrew Brooks. For those who enjoy the brewer’s bounty, our custom tours can also tingle your taste buds with the finest blends of well-crafted beers in Rochester, NY, and the Finger Lakes region.