You're in Fairport - There are things to do!
While in our village and the Rochester area check these out! Pam, the manager of the Inn on Church, would be happy to secure tickets or obtain additional information for you prior to your arrival. This is not a complete listing - that would take pages!
- Fairport Brewing Company - http://fairportbrewing.com
- Triphammer Bierwerks - http://www.triphammerbierwerks.com
- Erie Canal Boat Company (kayak & canoe rental) - www.eriecanalboatcompany.com
- Colonial Belle (Erie Canal Cruise) - http://www.colonialbelle.com
- Cresent Trails (extensive local hiking trails) - http://www.perinton.org/Departments/Parks/hikingctha
Fairport Festivals and Events
- Memorial Day Parade - the parade route is right out front!
- Canal Days - June 2-4, 2017
- July 4th Parade - the parade route is right out front!
- Music & Food Festival - late August - walk to 3 stages of music and many local food vendors- http://www.fairportmusicfestival.com
- Scarecrow Festival
In a Car
- Susan B. Anthony House - http://susanbanthonyhouse.org/index.php
- Casa Larga Vineyards - https://www.casalarga.com
- Genesee Country Museum - https://www.gcv.org
- Montezuma Wildlife Refuge - https://www.fws.gov/refuge/montezuma
- Visit Rochester - a listing of all the happenings in the Rochester Area - http://www.visitrochester.com